Starter Kit: Microgreens Grow Bag - Asian Salad Mix, Brassica Mix, Spicy Mix
Our Microgreens Grow Bag is compact and contains everything you need to get you started. Just unseal, spray water, sow the seeds, and watch your microgreens grow. It's really that simple! Check out our blog on how to grow. Please contact us at 96656830 for bulk or corporate orders.
Get started by selecting one of our specially formulated varieties below:
Brassica Mix- Our Brassica Mix blend is a superfood containing a selection of nutrient-rich microgreens from the brassica family of vegetables.
Asian Salad Mix- This variety contains a largely mild mix of flavours with a hint of spice.
Spicy Mix- A great addition to sandwiches, wraps, and salads! Our Spicy Mix is a blend of some of our most flavour-packed varieties which is guaranteed to spice up your dish!
Each Microgreens Grow Bag contains our specially formulated potting mix and a pack of seeds (enough for 2 sowings).
2. Level potting mix. To do this, tap the pack on a flat surface until the potting mix is level.
3. Spray water on to potting mix. Ensure potting mix is moistened well.
4. Spread half the amount of seeds evenly onto the surface of the potting mix. Spray water again to moisten the seeds and to ensure the seeds are lodged onto the potting mix.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.
HARVEST TIME & METHOD: 3-5 days after germination. To harvest, use a pair of scissors and cut just above the potting medium.
Shipping within Singapore is free.
Please note that for orders below S$50, we post using standard SingPost service which typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery. This does not come with a tracking number. Very often, orders are packed in boxes which may not fit in your mailbox. In such instances, SingPost is known to leave a 'undeliverable card' in your mailbox to pick up your package from the nearest Post Office.
For orders above S$50, we ship via local courier and this comes with a tracking number which we will update once your shipment is fulfilled.