We just made growing microgreens simpler. Introducing our new Microgreens Grow Bag.
If you're new to growing microgreens, this is the perfect starter pack for you. Each pack comes complete with our formulated potting mix specially for growing microgreens and a pack of seeds good for at least 2 sowings.
Getting started is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Unseal your pack and remove the seed pack inside.
2. Level potting mix. To do this, tap the pack on a flat surface until the potting mix is level.
3. Spray water on to potting mix. Ensure potting mix is moistened well.
4. Spread half the amount of seeds evenly onto the surface of the potting mix. Spray water again to moisten the seeds and to ensure the seeds are lodged onto the potting mix.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.