Starter Kit: Micro-Radish Salad Mix Grow Bag - Set of 3
Our radish mix Microgreens Grow Bag comes in 3 colorful radish varieties - Daikon, China Rose, and Sango Radish. Spice up your salads and sandwiches with this healthy mix!
Our Grow Bag Set is compact, and contains everything you or our loved ones will need to get you started. Just unseal, spray water, sow the seeds, and watch your microgreens grow. It's really that simple! Check out our video on how to grow below.
Each Microgreens Grow Bag contains our specially formulated potting mix and a pack of radish seeds.
SEED PRE SOAK : No
GROWING MEDIUM : Soil
1. Unseal pack and remove only the seed pack.
2. Pour 50ml of tap water onto the coco pallet in the bag and allow it to expand for 1 min.
3. Squeeze bag so coco pallet loosens and softens. Add water if peat is dry.
4. Tap bag on flat surface to ensure coco peat is level. Sprinkle seeds evenly onto potting mix and spray water on seeds.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.
HARVEST TIME & METHOD: 3-5 days after germination. To harvest, use a pair of scissors and cut just above the potting medium.
Please use within the date stated on the pack/s. If storing for later use, we recommend removing the seed pack and storing t in a cool environment.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$6 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
For bulk or large orders, there will be a delivery fee starting from S$60.