This green loose leaf lettuce variety is quick and easy to grow. This variety produces beautiful, frilly, green leaves.
During the very hot months in Singapore, grow your lettuce in partial shade.
Growing Salad Bowl Lettuce
- Sow seeds directly in your garden patch or in seedling starters.
- If sowing directly in your garden patch, create a row and sow seeds about 0.5cm deep. Cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Use well-draining soil for growing - a good potting soil mixed with sand is a good start.
- Germination takes 3-5 days.
- Fertilise with organic fertiliser like vermicompost or meal bone after seedling stage to promote growth.
- Harvest after 40-50 days. To harvest, use a knife or pair of scissors and cut the leaves about 2 inches above the soil. You should get another 2-3 harvests.
Seed Type: Non-GMO, non-treated
If storing for later use, we recommend refrigerating your seeds in an air tight container.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$6 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
For bulk or large orders, there will be a delivery fee starting from S$60.