Starter Kit: Micro-Radish Salad Mix Grow Bag - Set of 3
Our radish mix Microgreens Grow Bag comes in 3 colorful radish varieties - Daikon, China Rose, and Sango Radish. Spice up your salads and sandwiches with this healthy mix!
Our Grow Bag Set is compact, and contains everything you or our loved ones will need to get you started. Just unseal, spray water, sow the seeds, and watch your microgreens grow. It's really that simple! Check out our video on how to grow below.
Each Microgreens Grow Bag contains our specially formulated potting mix and a pack of radish seeds.
SEED PRE SOAK : No
GROWING MEDIUM : Soil
1. Unseal pack and remove seed pack.
2. Level potting mix. To do this, tap the pack on a flat surface until the potting mix is level.
3. Spray water on to potting mix. Ensure potting mix is moistened well.
4. Spread half the amount of seeds evenly onto the surface of the potting mix. Spray water again to moisten the seeds and to ensure the seeds are lodged onto the potting mix.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.
HARVEST TIME & METHOD: 3-5 days after germination. To harvest, use a pair of scissors and cut just above the potting medium.
Please use within 1-2 weeks of purchase. If storing for later use, we recommend keeping the bags in a cool (air conditioned) environment.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$5 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.