New to growing microgreens? Or want to get someone started growing their own microgreens?
We've created the perfect grow bag to get you going! Our Microgreens Grow Bag comes in 3 different seed varieties - Brassica Mix, Asian Salad Mix, Spicy Mix -, is compact, and contains everything you need to get you started. Just unseal, spray water, sow the seeds, and watch your microgreens grow. It's really that simple! Check out our video on how to grow below.
Each Microgreens Grow Bag contains our specially formulated potting mix and a pack of seeds.
Comes in a set of 3 Grow Bags
Oriental Mix - Our Oriental Mix contains a selection of nutrient-rich microgreens from the brassica family of vegetables.
Asian Salad Mix - This variety contains a largely mild mix of flavours with a hint of spice.
Spicy Mix - A great addition to sandwiches, wraps, and salads! Our Spicy Mix is a blend of some of our most flavour-packed varieties which is guaranteed to spice up your dish!
Free shipping anywhere in Singapore
SEED PRE SOAK : No
GROWING MEDIUM : Soil
1. Unseal pack and remove seed pack.
2. Level potting mix. To do this, tap the pack on a flat surface until the potting mix is level.
3. Spray water on to potting mix. Ensure potting mix is moistened well.
4. Spread half the amount of seeds evenly onto the surface of the potting mix. Spray water again to moisten the seeds and to ensure the seeds are lodged onto the potting mix.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.
HARVEST TIME & METHOD: 3-5 days after germination. To harvest, use a pair of scissors and cut just above the potting medium.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$5 will apply.