Lollo Rosso is an heirloom lettuce from Italy and is a loose leaf lettuce variety. This variety produces beautiful red leaves.
During the very hot months in Singapore, grow your lettuce in partial shade.
Growing Lollo Rosso Lettuce
- Sow seeds directly in your garden patch or in seedling starters.
- If sowing directly in your garden patch, create a row and sow seeds about 0.5cm deep. Cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Use well-draining soil for growing - a good potting soil mixed with sand is a good start.
- Germination takes 3-5 days.
- Fertilise with organic fertiliser like vermicompost or meal bone after seedling stage to promote growth.
- Harvest after 30-45 days. To harvest, use a knife or pair of scissors and cut the leaves about 2 inches above the soil. You should get another 2-3 harvests.
Seed Type: Non-GMO, non-treated
If storing for later use, we recommend refrigerating your seeds in an air tight container.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$6 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
For bulk or large orders, there will be a delivery fee starting from S$60.