This Italian sister lettuce of Lollo Rossa is refreshingly crisp with a perfect round head of frilly leaves. Harvest the singular leaves as you need them or in its entirety. Holds well in warm climate.
Growing Lollo Lettuce
- Sow seeds directly in your garden patch or in seedling starters.
- If sowing directly in your garden patch, create a row and sow seeds about 0.5cm deep. Cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Use well-draining soil for growing - a good potting soil mixed with sand is a good start.
- Germination takes 3-5 days. Thin extra seedlings once plant starts to grow as overcrowding can lead to root rot.
- Fertilise with organic fertiliser like vermicompost or meal bone after seedling stage to promote growth.
- Harvest after 50-60 days.
- To harvest, pick outer leaves allowing new centre leaves to continue growing. This lettuce can also be harvested whole.
Seed Type: Non-GMO, non-treated
Always place your unused seeds in an air tight container and store in a cool, dry place like the chiller section of your refrigerator.
If storing for later use, we recommend refrigerating your seeds in an air tight container.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$70. For orders below S$70, a standard delivery fee of S$6.5 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
For bulk or large orders, there will be a delivery fee starting from S$60.