Celery leaves are a slower growing herb. They produce light green leaves that taste just like celery but with a stronger flavour.
Growing Celery Leaves
Tip: Best to sow in the cooler period of the year from November to January.
- Sow seeds in cells using a loose soil. Water generously.
- Do not cover seeds in soil. Leave seeds exposed to sunlight.
- Cover your cell tray with a sheet of plastic so the seeds remain moist until they germinate. Germination could take 2-3 weeks.
- Once the seeds have germinated, remove the plastic and allow to grow.
- Fertilise with organic fertiliser like vermicompost or meal bone after seedling stage to promote growth.
- Harvest after 60-90 days. To harvest, use a knife or pair of scissors and cut the leaves about 2 inches above the soil. You should get another 2-3 harvests.
Seed Type: Organic, Non-GMO, non-treated
If storing for later use, we recommend refrigerating your seeds in an air tight container.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$6 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
For bulk or large orders, there will be a delivery fee starting from S$60.