Urban Farming With Microgreens Workshop - May 11, 2019
Date: May 11, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10am - 12pm
Venue: 41 Tembeling Road, Singapore 423584
Microgreens, the seedling stage of vegetables and herbs such as Broccoli, Kale, Basil, and Sunflower, are fast moving from restaurant menus into home kitchens. If these super nutritious greens are new to you, this workshop will show you how to grow them and move them into your kitchen.
* Please note: We will only proceed if we get the minimum number of participants. If we don't, we will refund you your money.
What You Will Learn:
- microgreens, it's health and nutritional value - what are the different types of microgreens available for growing - growing medium for microgreens - how to grow organic microgreens at your home or office
- how to troubleshoot common problems when growing your microgreens
During the hands-on session you will learn: - how to sow your microgreens - germination periods - understand the growth cycle for microgreens
- how to harvest your microgreens
- learn an easy recipe using microgreens
Additional time is available for further discussion for those who wish to stay (and most people do).
You will go home with a free starter kit which includes: - 1 pack of organic, GMO-free microgreen seeds - a bag of potting mix - a coco-coir planting tray
No refunds will be issued for no shows.
Refunds will only be issued under the circumstance below:
We will only proceed with the workshop if we get a minimum of 6 participants. If we do not get the minimum required number of participants, the workshop will not proceed and all registered participants will receive a refund in full.