Spinach leaves are a good, healthy choice with any salad. Succession plant every 2-3 weeks for an ongoing supply.
- Sow seeds directly in your garden patch or in seedling starters.
- If sowing directly in your garden patch, create a row and sow seeds about 0.5cm deep. Cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Use well-draining soil for growing - a good potting soil mixed with sand is a good start.
- Germination takes 3-5 days and seedlings will emerge after 14 days.
- Fertilise with organic fertiliser like vermicompost or meal bone after seedling stage to promote growth.
- Harvest after 30-35 days. To harvest, pick leaves as needed.
Seed Type: Non-GMO, non-treated
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$5 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.