Copy of Private Workshops On Urban Farming With Microgreens
We hold workshops on a monthly basis to educate Singaporeans on how to grow Microgreens. Our next workshop is on December 1, 2018. To sign up, go here.
Microgreens, the seedling stage of vegetables and herbs such as Broccoli, Kale, Basil, and Sunflower, are fast moving from restaurant menus into home kitchens. If these super nutritious greens are new to you, this workshop will show you how to grow them and move them into your kitchen.
You will go home with a free starter kit valued at S$19.90!
- microgreens, it's health and nutritional value
- what are the different types of microgreens available for growing
- growing medium for microgreens
- how to grow organic microgreens at your home or office
During the hands-on session you will learn:
- how to sow your microgreens
- germination periods
- understand the growth cycle for microgreens
- how to harvest your microgreens
Additional time is available for further discussion for those who wish to stay (and most people do)
- 2 packs of organic, GMO-free microgreen seeds
- a bag of potting mix
- a coco-coir planting tray