This CNY, give someone you care about our Mix Radish Lo Hei Grow Bag Set so they can grow their own fresh radish microgreens and toss them into their Yu Sheng for a healthy and prosperous start to the New Year!
Each set comes with 3 radish varieties - Daikon, China Rose, and Sango - which is guaranteed to add colour to their Yu Sheng!
Reunion dinners are synonymous with Chinese New Year. And the use of auspicious vegetables in your Yu Sheng don't let New to growing microgreens? Or want to get someone started growing their own microgreens?
Our Grow Bag Set is compact, and contains everything you or our loved ones will need to get you started. Just unseal, spray water, sow the seeds, and watch your microgreens grow. It's really that simple! Check out our video on how to grow below.
Each Microgreens Grow Bag contains our specially formulated potting mix and a pack of radish seeds.
SEED PRE SOAK : No
GROWING MEDIUM : Soil
1. Unseal pack and remove seed pack.
2. Level potting mix. To do this, tap the pack on a flat surface until the potting mix is level.
3. Spray water on to potting mix. Ensure potting mix is moistened well.
4. Spread half the amount of seeds evenly onto the surface of the potting mix. Spray water again to moisten the seeds and to ensure the seeds are lodged onto the potting mix.
5. Partly seal the Grow Bag and keep aside for 2 days to allow for germination. Do not open or spray water during this period.
6. After 2 days, open the Grow Bag. Seeds would have germinated (if not, leave for another day). Snip the top off at the indicated perforated line. Place the Grow Bag in an area with natural light and spray daily with water.
7. Your microgreens will be ready for harvesting in 3-5 days.
HARVEST TIME & METHOD: 3-5 days after germination. To harvest, use a pair of scissors and cut just above the potting medium.
Delivery is free via private courier service for all orders above S$60. For orders below S$60, a standard delivery fee of S$5 will apply. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.